Prerequisite to Wealth Creation 1 – IDEDE Oseyande
Let’s begin by answering these very personal questions. Please take this seriously, because people pay in seminar classes to learn this.
1. Do you crave for financial freedom?
2. Do you want to be a millionaire or you want to look like a millionaire?
3. Do you run your finances based on a proposed budget?
4. Do you have an idea of your annual income or financial worth?
5. Can you give the near actual cost of your data and call credit per month?
6. Do you spend more than you earn? Or is your finance too small for you to have savings?
7. Do you have long term financial plans?
8. Is your child monthly expenditure more than what your clerk receives in a month?
9. When last did you change your automobile?
10. When last did you change the furniture in your living room?
As we progress, you will understand how the answers to these questions will determine if you can ever be a millionaire irrespective of what you earn.